Powered By Blogger

Ahad, 16 Januari 2011

RIDDLES 10


RIDDLES


A father's child, a mother's child, yet no one's son.
Who am I.

Take off my skin - I won't cry, but you will! What am I?

I sleep by day, I fly by night. I have no feathers to aid my flight.
What am I?

Two girls have the same parents and were born at the same hour of the same day of the same month, but they are not twins. How can this be possible?

David was out for a walk when it started to rain. He did not have an umbrella and he wasn't wearing a hat. His clothes were soaked, yet not a single hair on his head got wet.
How could this happen?

A beggar's brother died, but the man who died had no brother.
How could this be?

A mother gave birth to twin boys, but they were born in different years and on different days. And no, the boys are not part of 2 sets. How can this be possible?

What always goes to bed with his shoes on?

The ages of a father and son add up to 66. The father's age is the son's age reversed.
How old could they be? (3 possible solutions).

A man walks into a his bathroom and shoots himself right between the eyes using a real gun with real bullets. He walks out alive, with no blood anywhere. And no, he didn't miss and he wasn't Superman or any other caped crusader.
How did he do this?



ANSWERS


I'm their daughter.

An Onion.

A Bat.

They were not born in the same year.

David is bald.

The beggar was a woman.

One was born on December 31 at 11:59 p.m. and the other January 1 at 12:00 a.m!

A Horse.

51 and 15. 42 and 24. 60 and 06.

He shot his reflection in the bathroom mirror.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan