Powered By Blogger

Khamis, 30 Disember 2010

RIDDLES 3


RIDDLES
  1. While walking across a bridge I saw a boat full of people. Yet on the boat there wasn't a single person. Why?
  2. Here on earth it is true, yesterday is always before today; but there is a place where yesterday always follows today. Where?
  3. I am an insect, & the first half of my name reveals another insect. Some famous musicians had a name similar to mine. What am I?
  4. What relation would your father's sister's sister-in-law be to you?
  5. There is a seven-letter word in the English language that contains ten words without rearranging any of its letters." What is the word?
  6. Brothers or sisters have I none, but that mans father is my fathers son. Who is that man?
  7. What word looks the same upside down and backwards?
  8. When can you add two to eleven and get one as the correct answer?
  9. How far can a dog run into the woods?
  10. It goes up, but at the same time goes down. Up toward the sky, and down toward the ground. It's present tense and past tense too, come for a ride, just me and you. What is it?


ANSWERS
  1. Every one on the boat is married.
  2. In a dictionary.
  3. Beetle.
  4. Your mother.
  5. "therein": the,there, he, in, rein, her, here, ere, therein, herein.
  6. I am my fathers son, so that mans father must be me. So that man must be my son.
  7. SWIMS
  8. When you add two hours to eleven o'clock, you get one o'clock.
  9. Halfway through the woods. After halfway the dog would be running out of the woods, not "into the woods."
  10. A See-Saw

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan