Powered By Blogger

Ahad, 26 Disember 2010

RIDDLES 2

RIDDLES

  • The boy is a boy and the girl is a girl but the girl has no idea that she is a girl and the boy has no idea that he is a boy. The boy has long hair and the girl has short hair and the girl takes her top off in front of everyone while the boy thinks that rude and disgusting. Who's who.
  • What has to be broken before it can be used?
  • Forward and forward I go never looking back. My limit no one knows more of me do they lack. Like a river I do flow and an eagle I fly.Now can you guess what am I?
  • The more of them you take, the more you leave behind. What are they?
  • What ends in a 'w' but has no end?


ANSWERS


  • Their both babies.
  • An egg.
  • Time. I am time!
  • Footsteps.
  • A rainbow!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan